Playgroups on the North West
You can find a Playgroup on the North West and West Tasmania by using the interactive map or in the table of days below.
Yellow – PlayConnect
Green – Organisational Playgroups
White – Community Playgroups
Learn more about the types of Playgroups Here.
Please click on a day to find more information about the playgroups operating on that day in the North West of Tasmania
- Penguin Playgroup, 46 Main Road, Penguin 10.00am-12.00pm. Click here to find out more.
- Waratah Playgroup, 49 Smith Street, Waratah 9.00am-3.00pm. Click here to find out more.
- King Island Playgroup, Reekara Community Complex, 10.00am-12.00pm. Click here to find out more.
- Leighlands Christian School Playgroup, 45a Leighland’s Avenue Ulverstone, 9.00am-11.00am
- Playgroup Tasmania PlayConnect, Macs Place, 32 Valley Road, Devonport, 10.30am-12.00pm. Nurturing children with autism, an information, support and play environment for 0-6 years, no diagnosis required. Free. Click here to find out more.
- Port Sorell Playgroup, Port Sorell Hall, Meredith Street, 10.00am-12.00pm. Click here to find out more.
- Tiny Tot’s Playgroup, 4 George Street Somerset, 9.30am-11.30am.
- Kimberley Playgroup, Kimberley Fire Station, 10.30pm-12.30pm. Click here to find out more.
- Just Bee Playgroup, Mission Australia, Macs Place, 32-32 Valley Road, Devonport. 10.00am-12.00pm.
- Kentish House Playgroup, 5 Austin Place, Sheffield. 9.00am-11.00am
- Little Footprints Playgroup, Australian Christian College, 30 Seabrook Road, Somerset, 9.00am-11am
- Penguin Playgroup, 46 Main Road, 10.00am-12.00pm. Click here to find out more.
- Zeehan Playgroup, Japanese/Health classroom, Zeehan Primary School, 10.30am-12.00pm
- Strahan Playgroup, Recreational Hall, Strahan, 10.30am-12.00pm. Click here to find out more.
Need Help Finding a Playgroup?
With so many options available, it can be hard to know what type of Playgroup is best for you and your child. If you’d like more information or you’d like to speak to someone about our programs, get in touch.